Rupert the Bear

Before I begin I just want to say SORRY MUM, I used the wall you hate again. My lovely momma isn't happy with me for using this part of the house, to take some snaps. An extension was built before we moved in and as you can see, they did a dead good job at matching up the brick work...NOT! But yeah, sorry mother goose!

BLACK 3D FLORAL JUMPER- EBAY
CREAM BIRD PRINT BLOUSE- URBAN OUTFTTERS (OLD)
MONOCHROME PRINTED TROUSERS- ASOS
BLACK ANKLE BOOTS- BLUE RINSE VINTAGE MANCHESTER
Nehoo, enough of the wall what about these trousers ey?? They're an awfully comfy, somewhat jersey trouser from Asos, when I initially ordered them I was expecting the usual trouser material, and was kind of disapointed when I opened them and they were a soft jersey. But once I got them on I fell in love, they are literally the comfiest trousers ever; never did I ever think i'd be describing my outfit choices as comfy, god I am getting old! But yeah apart from the comfort they are monochromatic with a cross design throughout, what do you think?

x M

Labels: , , , , , , ,