Bank Fashion S/S13 Lookbook 1

So a while back now I visited London for 2 shoots for Bank Fashion, the Red or Dead one which I mentioned here and the Bank S/S13 lookbook. Considering it was an extremely cold and bleak day in February, these images look the height of summer.
With the story of 4 friends breaking in to a house, throwing a little party and discovering a swimming pool, you know, just your average teenage day, erm. But hey how, they look pretty good so I thought i'd share them with you...


The above images are the finals which will be used in store and online, below are some of the other selects which I feel tell the story a little bit better. What do you think?

 You can check out my behind the scenes snaps here.
And shop the Bank S/S13 collection here
x M

Images C/O Bank Fashion
Photographer- Jamie Rowan

Labels: , , , ,